Through pregnancy yoga classes, I offer efficient tools to prevent and relieve the side effects of pregnancy.
Women that have recently given birth can join the postnatal yoga classes I offer.
Group lessons in St. Genis Pouilly SGP at Comptoirs de la Bio or Echenevex ECH
|Pregnancy yoga SGP||Monday||18:30-19:30|
Baby yoga (2-12 months) ECH
Yoga jeune maman ECH
|Petits yogis (1-5 years) SGP||Saturday *||11:00-11:50|
* dates 2023: 28/01 - 04/03 - 01/04 - 13/05 - 17/06
Private lessons in Echenevex (contact me for the schedules)
Advantages of pregnancy yoga include:
- the possiblity to discover your changing body
- relief from impairments due to pregnancy, such as circulation impairment, back pain, sleep disturbances...
- getting to understand the pelvis and perineal muscles, and learning how to play around with them to facilitate delivery
- getting ready for the delivery through work on postures, breathing and relaxation
- being able take some time to feel connected to your baby
- Incresing you your self-confidence in your capacity to give birth
- meeting other future mothers
My lessons are also inspired from my own experience of 3 pregnancies. Requirements: no prior experience of yoga is necessary.
You can start the class at any moment (even during the first trimester, if your pregnancy is going as expected) and continue until the end of the pregnancy. Wear comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement. Take a yoga mat and towel.
Benefits of postnatal yoga:
- Reinforce the pelvic floor, the back and the abdominal muscles
- Release tension at the level of the shoulders and neck
- Diminish stress and promoting general relaxation
- Focusing attention to your body and your baby
- Socialising with other babies to stimulate its development
2 options for postnatal private lessons are available: mum without baby/mum with baby. The class is opened for babies from 2 months.
Please bring light and comfortable clothing that allow free movement (no jeans) for the mother and the baby. Also take a small blanket or saddle for baby and yoga mat.